Cookies on our website
You can choose to change these settings to your own preferences in your browser e.g. Firefox, Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.
We use different types of cookie.
- Google Analytics*
- Third party websites which do things like measure how you view YouTube videos on our website
- Cookies that remember your preferences and the choices you make, to personalise your experience of using the site.
- Necessary cookies that always remain on but that track your progress through an application or notifications you have received so that you do not see them again
* Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to measure how you use the website so we can improve it based on user needs. Google Analytics sets cookies that store anonymised information about:
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit and how long you spend on each page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use this site.